Are these statements true or false?
1. Practicing a few moments of silence everyday is useful for becoming a good listener.
2. You should ask questions immediately after the speaker stops to how that you have listened carefully.
3. Listen with empathy implies that you agree with the speaker.
4. To show that you are be quick to respond to the speakers emotion.
5. Putting the speaker at ease is a good listening practice.
6. A Silent mind helps you listen well.
7. If you do not like what the speaker is saying you should change the topic.
8. When someone talk about a problem it is not useful to give advise.
9. If you do not quite understand the speaker you should summaries to check your understanding.
10. Listening speed is much faster that speaking speed.